Design Jobs in Toronto
UI/UX Designer Intern (Paid)
Tired of looking for an internship, only to find that most are unpaid? Looking to gain experience in the exciting, growing technology industry? Nextopia is looking for a full-time UI/UX Design Intern (Paid) to help support our Marketing and Product Development teams.
We're an established Toronto based eCommerce company looking for a Ui/UX Design Intern to join our team with over 1,500 happy customers. Since 1999, we've been providing next-generation search and site navigation technology to online retailers around the world. Whatever the need, whatever the problem, we help retailers convert browsers into buyers.
The Job In A Nutshell
Designed for new grads, this paid, full-time internship provides valuable UI/UX Design experience in the technology field. As part of the team, you will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and assist with the creation of marketing & sales materials, product design & experience, and anything else our team needs.
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- University or College degree
- Strong design portfolio (web, print, product, etc.)
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application)
- Proficient in with Adobe suite products, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Expert in designing PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- Attention to detail
- Up to date with the latest design news and industry trends
Send us a superstar resume and we'll send you your bonus the day they start.
Head Office 116 Sherbourne Street, Toronto, Ontario
View Larger Map
*Actual view from our office rooftop patio