Design Jobs in Toronto
We're an established Toronto based eCommerce company looking for a Ui/UX Design Intern to join our team with over 1,500 happy customers. Since 1999, we've been providing next-generation search and site navigation technology to online retailers around the world. Whatever the need, whatever the problem, we help retailers convert browsers into buyers.
The Job In A Nutshell
As part of the team, you will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and assist with the creation of marketing & sales materials, product design & experience, and anything else our team needs.
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- University or College degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web designing focusing on usability and look & feel of websites and web applications
- Understand human and computer interaction principles (a must have)
- Demonstrated ability to produce interesting, creative, and polished UI solution
- Amazing design portfolio of past work (Online web applications/websites preferred)
- Ability to take an idea from wireframes and UX research, to pixel perfect design
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application)
- Proficient in with Adobe suite products, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Expert in designing PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- Attention to detail
- Up to date with the latest design news and industry trends
Send us a superstar resume and we'll send you your bonus the day they start.
Head Office 260 King St. East Suite A200, Toronto, ON, M5A 4L5
View Larger Map
*Actual view from our office rooftop patio