Jobs in Toronto
Integration & Support Engineer
We're an established Toronto-based eCommerce company looking for an Integration and Support Engineer to join our team. You'll be responsible for successfully integrating our search and navigation technology into client eCommerce systems. We've got a great product with over 1,600 happy customers.
The Job In A Nutshell
In this role, you will:
- Integrate Nextopia products into our customers' eCommmerce systems
- Customize code as required to meets the needs of the each customer
- Provide ongoing technical support via e-mail and/or telephone
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Expert in PHP
- Great CSS skills
- 2+ years development experience
- Excellent communication and English language skills (oral and written)
Nice to Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Good design /UX sense
- Git experience
- Knowledge of Web-based XML and JSON APIs
- Experience with other web scripting: C# .NET, ASP
- Knowledge and experience with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, Volusion, etc.
Send us a superstar resume and we'll send you your bonus the day they start.
Head Office 260 King St. East Suite A200, Toronto, ON, M5A 4L5
View Larger Map
*Actual view from our office rooftop patio