Sales Jobs in Toronto
Customer Success Manager
We're an established Toronto based eCommerce company looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. We've got a great eCommerce acceleration platform with over 1,600 happy customers.
The Job In A Nutshell
The Integrations Department plays an integral role in Nextopia’s project management process to ensure each project proceeds smoothly, delivering value added account management that drives client satisfaction, adoption, and retention. As the Customer Success Manager, you will own the partner relationship from the time of onboarding until the client goes live with their Nextopia solutions. In addition to newly acquired accounts, you will also oversee the project flow for existing client upgrades and migrations. The Integration Project Manager ensures clients receive support through each stage of the project and guides project deliverables while managing client expectations. The successful candidate will be comfortable consulting with key client stakeholders and must possess excellent communication and time management skills.
- Monitor, evaluate, document and direct project activity.
- Keep internal and external stakeholders informed through each stage of the project’s development.
- Liaise with Nextopia’s sales and development teams.
- Provide support for project deliverables and for the installation of client solutions.
- Coordinate technical calls between internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform ongoing risk management, actively tracking and reporting any issues to Nextopia’s lead developer.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective and timely resolution of all customer inquiries.
- Act as the primary escalation point for onboarding issues.
- Manage client expectations while educating clients on industry best practices.
- Provide support to sales executives to ensure they remain apprised of major changes impacting their process.
- Identify missed sales opportunities that are best suited to the client’s site composition and products so as to effectively enhance the client’s eCommerce strategy.
- Perform internal audit/review of client solutions before delivery and final implementation.
- Maintain centralized platform documents and departmental training materials/resources. Work cross-functionally to augment the existing Integrations knowledge base.
- Formalizing departmental policies and procedures to improve upon existing efficiencies.
- Establish key metrics to track and measure the onboarding experience
- Work with various interfaces to track, manage, and execute projects. Example, Trello, Confluence, WebEx, etc.
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- University/College degree or relevant work experience
- A passion for working with customers and a drive to help them succeed
- A pleasant and professional telephone voice/manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in conveying clear, well-understood and articulate messages.
- Ability to explain and present technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to delegate up and down the organization
- Previous customer support or consulting experience
Nice to Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in a technical field with SaaS experience an asset
- eCommerce industry knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce
- Platform knowledge specific to Magento, BigCommerce, Volusion, Netsuite, and Yahoo an asset
- Knowledge of product merchandizing best practices
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization
Send us a superstar resume and we'll send you your bonus the day they start.
Head Office 260 King St. East Suite A200, Toronto, ON, M5A 4L5
View Larger Map
*Actual view from our office rooftop patio